- Brush like crazy! It is your responsibility to keep your teeth and braces clean.
- Keep all plaque off of your teeth so that it doesn’t harden up and turn into tartar
- Use your fingernails or a toothpick to check if all soft plaque and debris have been removed
- Teeth move slower when plaque and tartar is in the way!
- Your adjustments will be easier if your teeth are clean!
- Flossing can be difficult but it is do-able. Thoroughly Floss at least twice per week. If you need an overview, pleas ask!
Please call if you have questions that aren’t answered on this form.
We are here to help you.
** Six Months is the average treatment time and not a guarantee.